Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Explosion....and John Hancock Sports and Fitness Expo

Before the explosions on Boston Marathon on Monday,

Expo for annul Boston Marathon on Saturday.
I have volunteered on Saturday, April 14th for Adidas merchandising and got a $80 worth Adidas official Boston Marathon volunteer's jacket.

I have finished B.A.A's 5K with 20:49, which is

Overall 465/5649
In Gender 389/2512






the left to right is Boylston, which there were 2 bombs explosions on Boston Marathon Day.


jackets for Boston Marathoners


EXPO





Disney Marathon medals








some famous athletes at the Expo














I was having a lunch @Dauzo in Back Bay around 3:30, and I heard lots of noises from outside.
Police cars and ambulances were heading toward to finish lines.

I saw a CNN Live in restaurant and I figured out that there were an two bomb explosions at Finishing lines. I was about to go watch a marathon, but i couldn't because of my luggage to London. 

100+ Hurt in Boston so far, and 2 people have died. 
3rd explosion was found in JFK Library,  but it was disabled.

Lord, mercy on Boston.
Pray for all the victims in Boston Marathon...


No comments:

Post a Comment