Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston to London

April 15, 2013 will never be forgettable to every Americans and world citizens.
I was astonished about hearing news from CNN, because I was close enough to the bombing places.

T did not stop at Downtown Crossing for security reasons, and I made safely to Boston Logan Airport by 4:00.

Police Department just declared to airlines to not fly over the city of Boston, but most of flights were still on.

My flight to London (DL 12) supposed to leave at 6:35, but it actually left at 6:50.
There was a minor electricity out for few seconds twice, which I was little afraid of.

I have taken these photos around 2:30, about an hour before the explosions happened. The city was full of energy, and lots of people to check out the finishing lines for families and friends.



Back Bay



Copley


Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel


ID check



Boston Delta check-in


Cottenham Park Road (near Raynes Park station)




No comments:

Post a Comment