Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hyatt Place Madison, Wisconsin (University of Wisconsin - Madison)

I stayed at Hyatt Place Madison, Wisconsin from Nov.24 to Nov.25.

Madison is heavily depended on the students from University of Wisconsin-Madison, and I visited there to meet someone right before Thanksgiving break.

I had a fist major snow storm of the year at Madison, so my shoes were wet so badly.

The location of Hyatt Place is about five minutes walking to the Wisconsin State Capitol (Madison is the capital of Wisconsin), and about fifteen to twenty minutes walking distance to the admissions of the University of Wisconsin - Madison. If you go to the college, I highly recommend you talk a cap or at least a bus..it's a quite long walking especially during harsh Wisconsin winter.

It was my fist stay at Hyatt Place, and I enjoyed my complimentary breakfast. I should have brought my swim suit if I knew there was a pool at Hyatt Place Madison, same as Hyatt Magnificent Miles at Chicago.

Standard room rate was $139, which was reasonable.


capitol



Standard Room couch


Standard room - spacious, but small bathroom


kinda outdated desktop 


empty fridge, which is always nice to keep my own stuffs


comfy wide king bed


separate sink and shower area


there was a first major snow storm of the year on next morning


UW-Madison School of Business building


UW


UW


Famous UW hill



main building 


Lincoln statue




lake



Hyatt Place Madison and capitol building in Madison, Wisconsin

Overall, reasonable price with complimentary breakfast, nice stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment