Monday, September 23, 2013

Hyatt Regency Boston _ Financial DIstrict

I stayed at Hyatt Regency Boston (It'a at downtown Boston, Financial District close to Chinatown, Boston Commons, and South Station)

I booked with Business Plan, which was an only options left for Labor Day's weekend.

I stayed from August 31st to September 2nd. with average rate of $270/night.

I got a free breakfast @avenue one restaurant at Hyatt and also a bottle of water per night.
Health club and pool were nice, because not many hotels in downtown Boston offer such facilities as Hyatt Regency.


Location is very convenient because you can access from Park Street, Chinatown, Boylston, Downtown Crossing, and South Station. The closest station is Downtown Crossing Orange Line. It's 3 minutes away from Macy's department stores also





Entering my room - very typical business hotels such as Hyatt Boston Harbor


bathroom for one



very normal - but well renovated



Even though it was a rainy weekend, I got a plenty of sunlights. View was nice too


Comfortable huge King bed


nice work area + little table with chair



View from the room

If you are planning to stay in Boston for short times, I recommend this hotel because of locations. It has nice health club and pool also. Overall, nice stay



No comments:

Post a Comment