Sunday, September 22, 2013

HYATT BOSTON HARBOR


It was my second stay @Hyatt Boston Harbor,,from June 2nd to June 3rd before I departed to Korea.

the rate was around $220 per night

I was given to 15th floor, which I thought the highest floor in the property.

It was my first stay after i was promoted to Platinum members, so I had free internet access. 

Overview to Downtown Boston was very nice, even though I had to leave at 8 am.


rainy day







Very blur..but awesome nigh view to Boston







very impressive view




very typical business hotel room





 Hyatt Boston Harbor's access to airport is amazing (complimentary shuttle services to Logan every 15-20 minutes)

However, access from downtown is little bit challenging....I had to take a taxi from South Statin, because I had lots of luggages. it is hard to access to hotel from T if you have lots of luggages.

Overall, nice stay 

No comments:

Post a Comment