Wednesday, April 17, 2013

London - Day2 (Bicester Village)

Today, I have been to Bicester Village for shopping.

I left West Wimbledon by 11:30, and I got there about 2:30.
It supposed to take about an hour and half, but I went to wrong roads, so it came out to 3 hours long drive.

Bicester Village has lots of collections of shps, including Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Ferragamo, Bally, Ralph Lauren Polo, Tumi, and lot more!!

Bicester Village is close enough to Oxford that you can make a tour both Bicester Village and Oxford University for a day.

I recommend this Village if you want to get some costly and nice clothes rather than Nike or Adidas.

I have no photos for the Village, but I will go to downtown London again tomorrow!!

I have planned to visit war museum and more tomorrow..also I will go to Brussels, Belgium on Friday April 19-Saturday April 20.

First Class Eurostar from London to Brussels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment