Saturday, May 14, 2011

Korean Air business class (ICN-ORD) August 12,2010

I flew with Korean Air from ICN(Incheon Int'l airpot) to ORD(Chicago O'hare) This is the prestige plus seat from Korean Air. It was B747-400.

My seat was upper deck. 2-2 seats.

you can see the upper deck's window is little bit inclined to the inside


It's plenty of rooms between the seat and the front seat. there is 10' screen for every business classes. The languages are Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese


The good thing of upper deck seat is you can see the next to the class, you have the storage room. I put my laptop, iPod, and my bag also
The seat has pretty many buttons. The seat declines to the 170 degrees. The new prestige sleeper seat is completely declines


Also there are cup holders
This was the appetizer that was fresh tuna with cucumber. I don't like cucumbers so i basically ate only tuna and some onions

I like the service of the ice-cream. There are plenty of selections but you may know you have to order early because the ice-cream is melting fast

The meal was very good. Especially Korean Air is serving "Bibimbap" which is the basic Korean meal that is mixed-vegetables with rice.  I ordered the chicken meal for my lunch. 

This is the picture of Bibimbap from Koreanair.com 

The flight was perfect. no delay, friendly attendants, good meal






No comments:

Post a Comment